View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 03:21 PM   #45
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
well. i know @Strikta is around, @Bags. @Aero if hed show idk. im guessing @sraL is siding with ncs? im sure hed be down. @Hush @Victor still floats in and out from time to time. might be able to get him on board. @King Karaoke aint been around that i know of for a little while (wonder why) ..i honestly dont know much about who has battled who and shit. but looks like me and lyric are gonna go at it, think he wants topical. but id do audio to. whatever.

so we have some shit in the making here. just need to tweak whos in on ncs side and find out who wants who and shit
I doubt @Strikta, @Aero, and @Bags would show. They have a spotty record with showing to battles. The only guys out of the ones you mentioned who I would trust to commit to showing and voting would be @sraL and @King Karoake.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote