View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 03:04 AM   #51
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's FLamEs Pt. 3 -

Demon from hell killing blue devils who inherited medusa's snake hair; hung a snake upside down; than looked medusa in the eyes; stoned her to death with a yellow-white plague
I'm a nocturnal demon from hell; hellish yellow-orange fire scorching flames; I killed twin siamese lesbians after I raped them and committed suicide
I am a tall nocturnal blue obelisk with three horns and the wrath of Satan; I birthed Satan from the same Manger Jesus Christ was born in
I am SCORN, I am SCORN; twin devil horns are sliced in half with a silver metal sword; I am a demon killing BIGGER DEMONS; with SICKER LEGIONS
I am two devils in one; a blue devil that died by(m)(y)self as a demon as a methodical plan; to escape hell
For I am a devil and demon from hell; leading myself and torturing myself; I lead a devil to hell by the horns; than sliced his rabbit foot...

For I am a demon from hell; inhaling and exhaling the scorching flames; GETTING HIGHER THAN YOUR HIGHNESS EVER CAN...

SATAN AIN'T ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!