View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 01:59 AM   #50
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's Flames Pt.2 -

Alarm the Sirens, I outshine the ultra-violets; conquer golden midas hand with solemn silent stance; conquer land
Polished quotients'; conglomerate polished notions'; hell's flame burns the devil into a crisp; ripping' his harp chest to a black heart chest..
I am a obelisk; conglomerate solemn serpent from worthless purpose; conquer the land of the damn; with aziatic blessings
The patient of my blessings; the essence of the spirits of souls of wage heart of w(r)age war; w(r)age wars on metal sword(hordes)
I am a obelisk with two horns; horn a demon dripping' semon from his mouth; ripping' his 'gut feeling' until he's pregnant with a succubus
I am a rummaging light demon; dark demon; devour snakes of wrath in a nest of wage; the rage of my attack; conquer land
I am green land; green hills; green land; green hills; green aziatic land; polished quotients'; conquer notions
Lawful notions; sinful notions; sinful sinful sear/seer with a pair of co(u)components; solemn notion..

Polished quotients'; awesome notions; of polished quotients'; solemn potions of silver adamant gold notions; tectonic blade movement...