View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 02:26 AM   #17
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Raptor and Sapient

im a rhyme professional; a ravenous raptor serpent from the gumptions of hell
dungeons of hell dwell on the surface of mars; i eat hungry bars than roar at lions of zion
I carb a niche' on a fiber diet that grip lions by the shinbones growing them at a 90 degree angle
i strangle angry angels of edgar allan poe films; than milk a milfy mom a group of psalms/palms
i am the surface of mars; the surface of t rex veliseraptor scab wound that won't soothe
i eat groups of shin gri la zombies then get a hobby of mobb deep with shawtys and hotties
i'm a rapper of extreme recluse; tie a noose than celebrate with destined grace and educate
meditate at several gates than run away for several days and meditate for several days than educate
for i am rapper and zombie; hopping in bodys grabbing a shotty than heading to mobb deep
for i am a rapper of extreme recluse; hold a noose than exhale hungry veliseraptor horns at horny horny men..

for i am rapper and saint(p)ient from hell's coroners..AFRAID OF THE DARK..??