View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #14
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
but don't believe in God?
of course i believe in myself my G

where have i stated otherwise?

...bullshit aside, here's some genuine advice for you to most likely not take...

i wouldn't actually discourage you from just writing down the first shit that comes to your mind (assuming im correct & that is generally how you approach shit), but i'd just suggest you balance it out & try the opposite also.

slow it down. hone your shit, focus a lil more on what you want to convey (whether its a feelin/thought wdeva the fuck) and then put a lil thought into how you'd like to convey it. play with it. im not saying contrive the shit. more just that...

i'll just say this, sometimes the first thought IS the best one. but it's not always. you're evidence of this. & i dont say that with any shade what so ever, i say it with sincerity.

#1 be easy lil nigga