View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:06 AM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Punchline Palooza!!

Womanizer; pussy is bitch maid! I'll carve a drawing of a switch blade with a switch blade in a bitch maid(GET SERVED!)! If this pimp is 'getting served' it's when a bitch maid bitch maid; brings me lemonade!
Don't say that you're not scared, I'm darkness; you've been afraid! You're one of those 'trash rappers who NEED Pussy' you need a HOOKER(HOOK) to ''GET LAID''!!

I'm the demon king's baal great balls of fire; your jack the ripper's whore! You're a big deal? Give me a little more! I'm a musician with the sickest score!
You wack plebs, you think you're dope! You need to be reading Huckleberry Finn some more! Whip you with a belt to get your ass off Grand Theft Auto; now try robbing a liquor store!!

I have a big mouth and rip crowds! You hearing other rappers on the speakers; I've been loud! Forget the 'timer in battle rap' I'm pissed off and I have nerves of steel terroist; I'll let you hear how the tick sounds!
I'm a phat emcee, I have a prick now! You have a trophy for battle rap and a bitch; will I have a trophy wife and a ''BIG HOUSE''!!

Yeah, I have a bitch, a pool with a big house! You try getting high off robbing? Only in battle rap; with my bitch's pussy I'll let you know how a LICK SOUNDS!
You rap like nothing happened to you but bullying! I'm pissed now! During school you were catching a fake fever to skip school; WELL; who's SICK NOW!!