View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 02:57 AM   #9
Crash Carson
Wreckin em

Battle Record: 0-1

Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson

This was some good punches from both.
Aero had much stronger multis And that closer was dope. I agree the blue print line wasn't so great. But it followed the scheme. Everything except the first bar followed that scheme. The first bar is a good personal towards previous battle but Idk the suicide door was ok.
Wanderer man. There was a lot of good shit in here. Just a few little errors here and there, some multis or wording could've been stronger but the punches were there. The open set up could've been better. The polish line and still seeing the faces I liked. Just something about the way you approach it that isn't as smooth as your opponent. His multi schemes being a little longer makes it feel more structured. I've literally looked back and forth quite a few times. This is gonna look like such a weird explained vote. Probably toughest vote I've had since returning.
favorite bar vs favorite bar.
The furniture line from wanderer. Seeing your reflection in polished furniture or making a face shaped dent in a dusty dresser. I personally liked this.
From aero the closer had a lot of elements. Wednesday being a reference, the camel talking lips. Great delivery on it.
You know what? It wouldn't be right for the drop wanderer had to not get one vote. I feel like weakest punch of the battle was the blueprint line. Suicide door maybe not so high on the list either So I'm gonna go against the rest

Vote - Wanderer

Respect to you both