View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 01:06 AM   #10
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Better late than never, sorry my dude

'If you stuck in that boiler, sweat it out" A few good bars right around there, I like that start. Hot flow though. I will point out an instance when you went too heavy though. "Greek Gold fleece silk sheets roll ups". I'm saying though, it works, just to heavy to hold I guess. Other than that though, this verse moved rapidly and really didn't slow down enough to catch a breathe. My favorite section was
"hail to the emperor
who trumps cross hairs and fox hunts
the practicing Edmond
Dantes after Pompey
drinking ethereal bombay
amazed, but not flummoxed"

Because you hit on flow and flex, but the actual meaning holds true. A king that is too good to behold. I think that was the main premise. I enjoyed the read though my skunk. You actually killed some flow here. Good shit

I'm tagging you to vote semi-finals. Hopefully you write something else for me to repay

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote