View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:04 PM   #8
Crash Carson
Wreckin em

Battle Record: 0-1

Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson

Rhymes/Multi/Inners - sin all day. Phar seemed to rhyming internal only at some points, and a lot felt forced.
Punches/Personals - again I go with sin. Even if some of the punches didn't fit perfectly as DMS stated above, some of pharos weren't there at all for me.
Metaphors/Wordplay - phar didn't seem to have much to offer here except the Sinai line which I really wasn't into much. Sin had higher key, and the less interesting wrap line, but both I feel were executed decent so I give this to sin.
Vocabulary/Technique - sin. 'Nough said.
Structure/Flow - sin again. The vocab probably was a big part of this, but it's hard to imagine pharos being read as well as sins this round.

Overall - sin got this one hands down. His style is different which in some cases may work against him given the nature of how votes can go down, but I find it hard to believe anyone could see this any differently. Sin used his strengths to keep it consistent and threw down for sure. Pharos just wasn't as focused, maybe he rushed or didn't take sin seriously and paid for it.

VOTE - Sinacog