View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #134
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
I never said it incorrect, I just said it was a bad source of news.

This is what we call the "strawman fallacy". You accusing me of doing some bad thing that you've invented (assuming your source is incorrect and not reading it) just so you can take me down for it. It's a favorite rhetorical technique of our current President.

I'm telling you to quote reputable sources because otherwise its just an article on some website. Just because someone understands Wordpress doesn't make them a subject matter expert. Do better.

I read your article, noticed the lack of basic information that would be included in any news story, then I went to find out what was actually happening.

When you finish playing board games, maybe you'll realize I posted the same thing from a reputable source to show that the "mainstream" media is reporting on this because its a legitimate story.

Don't find it strange that new world order is allowing this story on vaccination deaths? Isn't that against the pro-vaccine narrative the powers at be are trying to push in your conspiracy fantasy? Why report on this anti-vaccine story but not the BS you're pulling out of Youtube videos.

It's because real journalists have to verify a story from multiple sources before their editors let them print it. That doesn't mean they're perfect. They often misinterpret or misunderstand stories, sometimes maliciously, sometimes not. But it does mean that the stuff they print has been attribute to someone in the real world with a reputations at risk when they get things wrong.

Where as, no matter how many outright lies are included, your Youtube videos are only judged after the fact in the comment sections.

Also it's cute of you to ignore the substance of my comment, which is that these deaths from vaccinations are only from sick elderly people who couldn't handle the side effects. If you don't care about the corona deaths, why do you care about these?

^^^ Point bolded for emphasis since you have trouble following.
You said all of that to just agree with me...., the same shit was said regardless of source. Smh.

You’re also asking me to assume the mindset of something/one I’ve never made claim to. What you’re doing is called “stereotyping”.

You first immediately classify anyone discussing what I’m discussing as a conspiracy theorist.

Then, because your definition of it is heavily influenced by MSM, you automatically assume every theorist believes the same thing. Or that they believe everything they see.

To put it plainly, you assume they don’t have discernment. Which is mighty arrogant and congruent with someone who makes it a point to mention they “went to engineering school” or w/e you said.

That’s your issue.

Fake smart.

As far as the bold, we need to clarify here. Mr. Straw man. In what context did I say “I don’t care about the corona deaths” . Smells like something you just made up
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote