View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 03:41 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Lol why do people outside of Florida panic more than those who actually live here?

This ALWAYS HAPPENS. OMG ITS GONNA HIT AT A 5 THE WORLD IS OVER!!!!!.

Relax, more than likely it’s hitting at a 2 which is nothing for us down here.

We got this chyeeah
hey dumbass, nobody saying the world is over, nobody said anything about cat 5. You know the difference between a cat 2 and 3 don't yah, sure yah do. It's currently at cat 2 winds of 110 mph. Guess what Cat 3 winds start at, 111 mph but you knew that already didnt yah. I bet you also know that the impact at landfall is the strongest category, which it still has to build up to between now and tomorrow. Of course you knew all this, you're the smartest yellowbacked bastard that side of the Mississippi aren't yah? Yah inbred but aint never got bread ($ or loaf), lenny kravitz wanna be swag having, can't decide between cole slaw and potato at the family get togethers ass nigga

anyway. My fam told me about whats happening there in Milton, so shut yah belly naval lent hair having ass up. Swerve on you

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote