View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:40 AM   #4
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Unborn:
Your style is all grey wording, vocab and arrangement.. so it delivers with smoke fields it casually wraps itself around you, surrounds you.. Kinda like your looking around at it doing its magic

That’s just the first 3 lines, setting the scene..

Okkk..
Starved for sleep he’ll then see things through his inflamed red eyes

The inflamed falls purely for the dry colour you drop..

Visions of ghouls and flies oozing out his cranium, mind and brain stem as slime.

Now the flip is insane on this one.. Here these are some of the most simple description.. kinda like a corny childrens story then once the line hits the stem (me as the reader) has already been plucked into a morbid dark sense of human.. like woooahhhhhh so when the slime hits your ina cute zone..

OK so with three kicks like that in a string is wrreeealll nice :)

infirmary
(location, location, location)
I already wanna stay their..

not of this realm
normalcy
disharmony

(A lil diddy) But instead of worrying him

“but the poison of urchins appears an amicable wonder that plunders your life force despicably from you. “

The forceps.. nice-ouchhhh

icy chambers (kinda the well ahh yeh you’ll never escape)

whole line in concept..

darkness helps to hide, (the enveloping affixation)
your smoke just strangled.. and turned into synthetic wires through veins..
PS I’m listening too no doubt – im just a girl..

Look I’ll be honest if you made the movie raven just to promote this verse, you just kept the underground alive :)

netherworld’s length (holy ish on the second location..
you more than made your point as far as it’s darker than cancer but at this point you need to slit/rip and contort someone’s person on the end of that line)

YOU LANDED THE F*CKEN widow maker.. BITCH!

pass it on..