oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog Lite View Post
What's the likelihood of the Americas going to war with NK? I have a bet going...
hard to say, but overall unlikely imo. South Koreans and Japanese people don't want war - Japan's PM has talked tough on ramping up Japan's self-defense force and reinstating an official military again, but the most of the population doesn't want war (and that matters in a democracy). those are the two most important allies in the region. For all of Trump's bluster, there's really not much in it for America except for preemptive security, but it's very unlikely North Korea actually wants to go to war with America. It's political gamesmanship at this point. dangerous, and not altogether impossible for things to escalate, but if I were a betting man I'd say conflict will be avoided unless Kim Jong Un gets squeezed from within NK.