Old 07-25-2019, 08:14 PM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

ok so lars dropped and interesting verse for me...every verse ive read from lars has always read soo smoothly..this one was a bit different. I don't know if he was trying something different but that's the vibe I got. anyway this was dope the story was chalked full of turns and twists that you connect very well through out. at times the flow got a bit choppy which was suprising because I never say that about a lars verse. the imagery was fucking dope like always. overall you ended it with class and managed to tie everything together very nicely.

J

very descriptive with the flow my ninja. I thought your lines read completely different from lars this round. j you had a more fast pace feel to your read while still keeping it on point I mean dam near the whole verse. very wll done mang. you had the imagery going in this one 2 and I always enjoy your point of view when you get them creative juices going. I think the rhyming is your best skill in this battle. you flowed you nice and continued the progression of the story like a boss.

overall

honestly I think this one is super close. I wasn't super impressed with lars' verse only becvuase I thought it read too choppy for a lars verse. which took me by surprise. j on the other hand showed up with his best and im going to give me the nod on the count of I just enjoyed his take on the topic it was crisp and he managed to keep up with lars technically in my eyes. I enjoyed this battle a lot...thanks gentlemen.

Mr. J