- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
The lyrics of today perpetuate hate and death. The symbols, the videos, the culture...it's evil. I thought I would never say this. My grandfather who was basically my pops told me this in my teens and I looked at him like he was a crazy old hater lol.

I'm 36 now. The things I've learned.....it's all apart of manifesting the image of the beast in physical form. 666, devil worship, satan. Even the gang signs. It's all occult, all ritualistic. Wish it weren't true but it is. Death, self-destruction, hate, uncleanliness. It's all manifesting at a rate that's just to evident for me to deny anymore.

Even the lyrics in text. I've seen it transcend from an expressional art of competing lyrically to just shooting, raping, stabbing blah blah blah...and I was good at it. Sure it was a progression of sorts and I was a participator, an advocate even. Just not in me anymore. I've lived hiphop since like forever. Loved this shit, but I see it for what it is, for what it was always going to be honestly. Nothing starts and ends the same

This evil I'm speaking of, it's in everything that you choose to saturate your spirit with. All forms of intake, it's your choice. My choice is to cleanse myself of this wickedness that's infiltrated the music, movies, cultural idealism, blah blah blah. I've been a great father, but I've gotta lead more by example when it comes to this stuff. Not to mention, I know as the biblical narrative plays out and draws near an end, the rate to which evil will begin to manifest itself will be so broad it will feel overwelming, which I've been seeing for a couple years now.

I'll still be around to converse in the disc on matters of positivity and betterment but no more text and rap for me.
Chuckled tbh

Glad you're growing as a person and whatnot, hope it does well for you and yours
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote