View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:57 PM   #9
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

I was a surprise by this occurring, especially since I was under the assumption that this was going to be a no show battle and on top of that I believe that Blue thought the same. Based on my gut instinct, I believe Blue drop a quick no-show verse for the integrity of the league and felt that he would be able to edit it at a later time. Meanwhile, Blas took advantage of this opportunity and drop his take.

Besides that lets focus on the topic, Blue dropped extremely tight verse with a pattern that hit at every bar. Blue's opener was refreshingly creative as well as unexpected, which I appreciated. When I was reviewing the his verse and relating it to the topic I felt it had some components that related but in other areas I felt his verse fell off course. Blue's flow was also very on point. Now in regards to Blas's verse, the opener was not quite strong but it still was enough to peak one's interest. Now that the interest level is there, Blas's verse went into matters where the connection is made to what people are willing do for money and related that to animals (which I thought was quite clever). Then placed himself into back the situation of the topic nicely and ended it with a lesson to be learned. I enjoyed both verses.

However, If my vote was based on tightness of a verse it would definitely go to Blue. However, in regards to the topic at hand, Blas has this hands down.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz

Last edited by Master Rock; 03-23-2019 at 10:16 AM.