White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Anybow.. The shit aint hit the town im in yet.. But its in counties close by enough for folks who were clowning to start taking it serious. Shit moves like wild fire.

In all honesty, i rarely get sick. I only venture out for work and groceries. Outside of that i barely ever do shit. I expect to get it just through being at work. Over 1,400 people work on my site and theyre from allover some folks drive an hr to and from work. Ive stocked up food a little more than usual. Actually copped 2 packs of TP cause i went yeaterday for groceries and the tp isle was fucking emptyyu. Like wtd. I mean the shelves were baron. Only like 8 packs and i grabbed to 12 packs. Lol

Dropped 200 on extra food so i can stay away from crowded areas a bit longer than usual just to be safe. But fuck it. As long as it dont kill me, i honestly expect to get it at some point. Hard to avoid once its in the places you frequent i guess