Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:57 PM   #97
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

They ain't overreacting shit. Most of us it won't be that much of a deal but we may be carriers of the virus that may kill people that have trash immune systems like old fucks, kids and people on specific medication that lowers it. Wash your hands with regular soap, it's apparently better than anti-bac but use that too for good measure and cover your mouth with something. And if you have to sneeze, for the love of God sneeze in your elbow, or don't, I don't live anywhere close to any of you anyways lol.

The virus survives on metal surfaces for 12 hours and clothes for 6.5h, it gets killed in your stomach and by heat so warm drinks like coffee and tea is a good idea. Drink something every 15 mins if you want to be extra safe and let the virus taste your abdominal revenge. Dry coughs is a great sign that you have it, hold your breath for 10 secs, if you can't and/or have to cough afterwards you may want to send in a sample to get some results. You may not start showing symptoms until 2 days later so always act responsibly in public. If you actually get the virus make sure to attend any big event, concert and go shopping in malls etc. like the rest of the people that gets diagnosed with it. Spread the love, let Darwin handle the rest.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-12-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote