Old 05-19-2015, 01:35 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i don't fuck with the ocean yo

i've developed an irrational unhealthy fear of it for little to no reason at all considering i havent swam in it since i was like 7 or 8, and i havent seen it in person since i was like 12.

my thing is like yo, espescially with a relatively small boat like that. the ocean is enormous. i don't knolw how people BOAT THO. like do you just cruise around off shore and like drop anchor well within sight of the shore? or are you trying to VENTURE out on your own fishing trips?

i dunno. it just scares da god

but as i get older i realize i have weird caveman fears of basically every mode of transportation not involving my feet.

but yea the ocean just seems like a giant pool of misery death and foolishness. how much WATER can you store? when you run out of gas and all your electronics go out can you navigate by the stars/compass? OH WAIT. you're out of gas and your boat has no sail. so you basically gotta sit out baking under the sun catching turtles to eat and drinking their blood and rain water while hoping your boat gets drawn into a current that is a trade route and then you gotta hope the giant trading vessel sees you before smashing you to BITS and what if its a SOMALI PIRATE or JAPANESE WHALERS

ATLANTIC. PACIFIC. INDIAN. WHO KNOWS MAN FUCK THAT