View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 06:39 PM   #93
warthog.

warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
there are daily proxy lists posted and most subnets are easy enough to ban. i had a script at one time that auto-ingested my sanitized version of the list and added to ip ban list accordingly. then i went a step further and ran the check at every page load, but that made the site too slow.

so then i just turn off registration for a few days and/or enforce moderation of user accounts (which we do now) tjem watch you fuckboys squirm because there is *literally no way for you to post on here*
you can ban proxies, it's harder to ban vpns this other guy isn't me point blank. I wouldn't care if it was.

even if you could ban vpns it's dumb, you might as well ban the whole damn site.

when I'm using a vpn a lot of sites are banned cuz somoene using the vpn got banned with it.

private proxies/dedicated proxies also can't be banned. that's why spam bots use them, maybe ban them at once tho.

I know I haven't been on this site because I can't have my OG name back, this dude telling me i'm other people lmao

Last edited by warthog.; 07-22-2018 at 06:44 PM.
warthog. is offline   Reply With Quote