Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Ok.

First, you took two days to actually make a point. The answer to the question you posed was obvious. That I refused to engage with you on that level says nothing of the veracity of my argument. Now that you've actually explained your point I am replying to you almost immediately.

Now, I can skip through a lot of your post - I agree hiring the best man for the job is a good idea and that the things described, if they were true, are super duper impressive. Nice job Hiram.

As far as drawing a perfect circle - yes, I can, on paper or a 48ft circumference one if my yard, using a simple tool which would've been available to Hiram, too. I guess you never used a compass in school?