View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:58 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
OK, you win at being more annoying than me.

The answer is obvious, but I don't know why you think that makes some profound point. The only thing I can think is that you think because a man built it it doesn't need to be perfect, and I agree, but if the bible is god's word then the description should be perfect. It should be a perfect description of an imperfect thing.

Inb4 you selectively quote this and type "fair?"
Inb4 you reply with another question and still don't make a point.

Can we just skip ahead to the part where you explain yourself and we actually have something resembling an intelligent conversation?
Yes. The profound point is that your "profound point " is pointless. As evidenced by it taking you 2 days to answer a simple question. And then even not really being able to. Usually I let you off the hook, but not this time. Because you started this. Allow me explain your foolishness. Oh and....the Bible is God's word.

What this passage did is prove 2 things perfectly. 1. The wisdom of Solomon at the time and 2. How man in all his vaulted glory will still be perfect at never being perfect.

1. Solomon hired the best man for the job. A good practice and a sign of wisdom. He wanted a tough work wrought and he found the right man.

2. This man made an INCREDIBLE WORK OF ART....that was still .14infinity off from perfection. See?

The bible described both of these perfectly. It was 30 cubits as you said. That is what it was.

For an experiment. I challenge you to hand draw a circle on a piece of paper and measure it's circumference....post your pic and results.

If you get that perfect which you wont....go buy some white spray paint and go in your yard and make a 48 ft circle (1 cubit equals 1.6 feet) and tell me the circumference. Post your results.

The points are many here. All logical and reasonable and true. They all prove how you grasped at nothing to try to male a grand point. In doing so you made yourself wrong and God right. Too bad you will be too foolish to see this.

Post your circle pics. Remember also that for Hiram to make a 48 ft circle bowl of brass that close to perfect is pretty remarkable....haven't seen any floating around on e bay. Rekarkable...but not perfect. GLORY TO GOD. This wasn't to illustrate the math of universe silly...it was show how awesome Solomons house was. And how awesome Hiram was....and how even still man will never be perfect in this life. I want to say fair but fools can't be fair. So I will wait and keep repeating myself until you fold because your foundation is pure stupidity.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 02-14-2016 at 03:00 PM.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote