View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #54
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

what percentage of your co workers have done something they deserved to get fired for?

its not easy to get fired, especially once you’re off probation and are under the union. But there’s a good amount who deserve to get in trouble yes

what is the logic behind paying settlements with taxpayer money?

dont quote me on this cause I don’t get involved in this aspect of it but I think it goes something like, police departments aren’t businesses, we use govt funding it’s how we get paid etc sooo

why don't good cops blow the whistle on bad cops?

we do, if we notice a fellow officer getting out of hand we tell him to sit this one out and just stay in the background and that secondary officer will not become the primary. Something else though, you can’t always shit where you eat.

how does it feel to know you have such strong odds of not being held appropriately accountable if you fuck up?

you are 100% wrong here. It is soooo easy for a cop to get in trouble, there is always eyes on us, whether it’s brass, IA, citizens. We make one false move and we’re screwed. Everything has to be done to a T, we hold sooo much responsibility that it’s easy to get caught up and get yourself in trouble, what you see and read on the news is about 0.0001% of the actuality of it

did david grossman give your department the killology 101 course?

idk what this is tbh

how familiar are you with the people of the community your patrolling?

the members of your zone, the citizens, are your ears and yor eyes. The objective is to build rapport so they start coming to you with valuable information that helps you serve them. Community Policing.

how many gypsy cops are currently hired to your department?

idk, they made the records disappear
@boof
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote