View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 03:04 AM   #18
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

And yet again

How many x to explain to 30-40 writing site trolls

U r nothing to me now Lars much as I have always loved u
Much like a godfather scenario the THirrrd fucking goat movie I’ve dumped a million mines with f ammo and psych paperwork for just a payoff with a little egoless Sandra doctor play ffs. Personas for u and blue on ( and unfuk even lazier than aero wiiith the full hard racial societal connotaitns of course for kungs black ass. Who also gives more for my now egoless needs. Zzzzz just like zelph who geniuslu set the whole thing on both sites (prob) to show ur ginger troll roaring ur barc cocklivee host to really tightly mod a league full of expert ducking expert trolls like me and bags who now ghost ppl Inti at leeeat depression and maybe the full suicide. Ya lol bags thx for it and celph zelph whoever. This lane overrated Brit needs the week off to match this heat. And wiffeeeu is soooo cold now cuz u been docing personals on me since I started goat-batit lazy troll ass like universe did me 1000000000”x Betet than u so did kung son did fucking blue and YEs even 5% stakeholder NYC (right kung n diode? Lol) blu and nyc sending a fucking decade library of tantalizing capped long bar while u try to keep ur marriage and average Not genius kids together. Almost forgot Frodo robin sidekick w bigggger avg ypc Fukin twpe me on an om 2016 for 1.5 yr hiatus u couldn’t touch mmlp have witty log in for his lazy ass like when he pretended all along he was Canadian on his favorite plot perfec t Uni 2nd goat iD alias right evry 1. like faggot blu begging (sectly at least I admit I’m masochism.) he livvves for a bored fat 36- 40 to drop non corny shit to put his ass to sleep. &&&&&& Line count Hol says 250 for ur Sunday tea wifey cold toast and she Cooked ur one egg WRong Not two eggs. Bye
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote