Old 05-17-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
hey uh-oh, how's it going? well, were you on b-boys before PR? maybe towards the end?

I thought Diode was hosting this, thanks for the info.

Was netcees another forum earlier than that too and it was brought back? Somehow it's familiar and I don't think that's because of this 2012-onwards incarnation.

Ahh, and is Lama about?

Eh, well I don't qualify as any of the terms 'liberal', 'gay', 'nerd' or 'keyboard activist' but interesting to hear you describe the majority of the people here like that.
lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well