- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
RB and NC have 2 distinct personalities which make them attractive. RB is dope for wordplays, personals, and nameflips. NC is dope for personals, creative gunbars, and humor. Each site has upper classmen who do it better. I personally enjoy reading all the abovementioned qualities in a verse, unfortunately it's very rare to see these days as some people aren't putting much effort into their material and that laziness is becoming the norm.

Nobody I've faced over at RB in the past several months was lazy, at least not in my battles. There was always a feeling of wanting to outperform each other because there was always something on the line. I don't want to face anybody who is lazy. I want to better myself and the only way to do that is to battle folks with a reputation earned by taking their battles seriously.

This season I want to battle Alvin Karpis, Orc, ill-nik-a, Allen Knight, Aero, and Karoake. I'd prefer to lose to those guys and build in the process than win against people like Classick or Anti-Hero.
oh so now u dont wanna battle me