Old 12-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #17
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I think I've reached a point now where because I've a child of my own, my freetime is way more scarce than ever before, so I've had to learn to adapt to writing quickly in order to keep competing

it doesn't take me long at all to write the verse, but it takes me a long time to find TIME to sit and write LOL

that's the difference
Doggie if I took the proper time to actually write I wouldn’t have so many grammatical errors lol.

I always write quickly dam near last minute. Tbh like you said I’m stuck in my ways and I honestly can’t write something over a couple of days. It has to come out organically and all at once like the shit I’m bout to take
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote