View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 04:19 AM   #275
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Dragon Demon Serpent From Hell -

I am a dragon demon serpent from hell; hellish torment with plagues and obelisks of forfiet(fortune)
I believe in hell from the bottom of my heart and soul; it's tortorous rage and wrath; have tortured thousands in a bath..
I've killed many demons with selfish reason of sinning; poisoned the tip of my penis; than fucked a white breast milk succubus
I am a succubus; a white breast male succubus; fucking white female succbus's in hell with a white demon dragon white lord penis
I've killed thousands of demon for pussy and white breast milk; killed thousands with the tips of poison arrows
I've killed the devil twice; before screaming in happiness and joy that he was in a place wore than hell..

AND THAT IS ICE HELL...