View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:58 PM   #266
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default The Snake and The Boy

There was once upon' a time a snake and a boy; they jumped for joy on ploys
They enjoyed raindrops atop of raindrops; polka dot pansys atop of polka dot pansys
I am enjoying my life; day after day; with a flying snake and I ride atop of (them)him!
I enjoy his presence; his coalescent essence is marvelous in expansion and word intellect
For years we love each other; we are one another's brothers and lovers under covers
During the summer; rain fell and dwelled in short circuits; long circuits; tall circuits; and cut circuits
For years I loved my snake; never wanting it to turn into a dragon; or how will it fly?
Will it glide with wings or fly with wings; over the sing of a apocalypse with solemn lips and apocalypse
I am a southern (draw)drawl; I love the life in the evening night; coalescent of methods play
Shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce...deliver the night during the day
For I rhyme with reason; appeasing the light; a dragon boy in the night mounting with sex to a snake (dimon)demon
Drinking his semon; guzzling his jaw with a risk of a wisk of wisp; drinking whiskey out of a tombstone
I am alone in the night; hovering over the blight with ravenous speech
I inhale and exhale nimbus smoke; than devour the bubonic plague and feast on pumpkins and corn...