View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #262
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Mighty Lion

I'm a mighty lion in a church cathedral; follow the people to the point of a steeple
I am equal to king's and queens, prince's, and princess's; I harvest the food in the belly of the beast
I am a feast; a delicate feast; destroy hundreds of cathedrals with a sharp needle tooth
I am a root of evil; I am light and darkness in a dark catharsis; fortress of light renders' light
For I am light and darkness; the light and darkness in light and darkness; fortress of light render's light
I am a fortress of light render's light; secure omniscient apocalypse rapture raptor dominance of somber obelisks
Destiny is in my grasp; following destiny with faith as strong as a dragon neck turning into a snake
I am a flame; a burning flame; torching flames with torching flames; brilliant snake in fiery lakes...

For I am a tortured snake flame in the seas of hell...