Thread: Coup
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #31
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup
Default Golden Pendulum

The golden pendulum swung. In my ear drum. Dunn Dun Dun Dunn. Ugh, I hear dumb. Got my mind, um, up motion slumps. So odd how locomotion adrenalin comes. Gentlemen I'm trembling. Ibuprofen then ? Numbs my whole endorphins some. In ocean of neurons swimming fuct. Now time is frozen. Oh look; there goes a bottle-nosed dolphin, sunk. Pumped full of bone-marrow lead. Meddling. Peddling. E.T. phone home. When ? I begging. Unsettling on the bottom of an insomniac bed. A maniac, I Drive my inner man to the Adirondacks with a picnic basket. Contemplate dinner and put lipstick on this chick who's plastic. Close my eyes and gallop back when the pendulum swung. An acid Dunn Dun Dun Dunn. I can't feel my tongue. It's the golden pendulum kettledrum and I'm not welcomed in.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote