Old 10-05-2020, 12:07 AM   #16
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

im late to this but I think you should always just be straight about the fact that if you're not mutually exclusive, you're both going to be dating others. Dating one person at a time feels too much like putting all your eggs in one basket and imo it leads to clinginess which is the last thing you want to be. Just make it clear that you’re not exclusive. You really dont need to be talking about what you're doing with other chicks, that's weird. You’re just managing expectations, you don’t need to get into stories or details.

Just go out and enjoy any time you spend together. The key really is just having fun and going with the flow of everything rather than having expectations and being disappointed. As far as losing a friend, that's already a weird and clingy thing to say, you barely know these girls. They're not friends, they're acquaintances. Maybe you like their company, and that's fine, you can do the lets be friends spiel once you're ready to commit with someone else. I rarely ever stopped dating someone on a bad note, and we might stay cordial for a couple months to a year but eventually we both just go on our merry ways and never speak to each other. The idea of you wanting to hang onto someone in your life as a friend, unless youve known them for years, just says to me you're too emotionally attached too early into whatever it is you're doing.

Last edited by Answer; 10-05-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote