View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #10
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

An underdog robbed me last week, now i’ma start crackin the whip..
cuz if Chris Kyle saw THIS longshot.. the objective woulda been just to pack up & quit.
alright solid opener
So get ya mind right .. ‘fore the eagle leaves you with no recollection..
a headshot will have your top spinning in front of ya fam like the end of Inception.
i haven’t seen the movie so I can’t comment on this, I would have done research if it were an actual battle but as a no show nah my ticker ain’t built for that
You fuckin mark.. the steel at ya nogginnn if u think this sucker spark..
when the whole team give you the handle you’d think you were playn at Rucker park.
lol this is dope
Oh you think you dope sick. Nah you a joke that’ll croak quick..
my hands in a close grip. see an uppercut put this O in the air like a fuckin smoke trick
fire
You cant cope bitch.. u think u got a shot at beating up the best?
pleeease. i wrote the book on battling, you barely makin a footnote like cheating on a test.
pretty cool
In here wit is needed.. and when these hollows hit trust me you will feel it..
catch you in the buildin & see the hammer pulled back at ya window like it’s fix it felix.
nah

Great improvement from last week. Almost everything was a solid hit aside from the closer. Props.
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote