View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #8
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Get your God damn PS Plus going and get 2k18. We need more bigs/tweeners in the group anyways. I got a clique of about 10 people I run with consistently and me being forever guard is getting to be a problem because my homie who usually runs big created 2 bigs and they ain't doing what he wanted and is loving his guard who's exactly like mine. My other homie I've been running with a lot this year is Young as hell and always wants to blame everyone else when he takes stupid shots and since he's short for the 3 or 4 slot he gets his shit smacked. We need like a straight goon. Someone who wants to punch everyone in the mouth, grab every rebound, and smack the hell out of guards who try to test you. Shits real, son. You'd love it.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote