Old 02-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
what about them @timeless? what in his tax plan don't you like?
What is there to like?

For starters my employer has to pay more in taxes which puts a strain on his business, on a more personal level i go from paying roughly 15 percent taxes to 20 percent in taxes. But thats alright right since hes punishing the wealthy with a 54 percent tax on total earnings

Its tomfoolery, and it helps no one. If his plan was to punish the rich and give breaks to those who need it that would be dofferent buts its huge sweeping higher taxes on all.

But dont worry says bernie the dopie jewfuck, because everyone will be making more money to begin with. Whats a 5 percent tax increase when you are making more money to compensate? Uhh hey dumbass. Do you think businesses how they are now can survive with the numbers of employees they have now if everyone makes at LEAST 15 an hour?. And on top of that you want to hit small business owners with an extra 6.25 percent tax. Way to stick it to the man. Feel the burn.

And hey lets make college free so kids can go to a two year college and get a nonsense degree they cant find a job for. Meanwhile those downtrodden plebs in the inner city still got a shit federally standardized education to begin with so college still is a pipedream. But hey they can make 15 an hour and make it out the ghetto. Wrong. If they can get a minimum wage job at 7.50 an hour they arent gonna magically find one when the pay os doubled. There are no jobs in these enviornments so sell drugs youngin. Etc.

Its all fucked. Theyre all fucked. If trumps the republican nod nothing changes except maybe he repeals obamacare and saves me 325 dollars a year in penalties and my taxes dont change.

Thats what you dummies need to understand too, the president is just a piece of the government. We arent electing a king. Were electing a glorified puppet with some priveleges who can have everything overturned and even be impeached.

They all suck and it DOESNT MATTER