Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Blue Bayous Verse

Quote:
Jabari on his Idol
It’s probably no surprise, but my biggest influence is Rum Nitty. I was always a fan of punchers but when I first saw him, I’d never seen anyone drop back to back haymakers like him and I was amazed. It was literally set up, haymaker, Set up, haymaker back to back.

pipes & grips?! plzzz ur quite the bitch that's light w/ hits..
its sad really...for a guy that copies so much Rumble you REALLY can’t fight for shit
bullets left em a cripple. nerve damage once da shells hit em in the core..
now everytime Jabawakii's reminded of the time i left his 'Head Spinnin on the Floor'
a wannabe Pusha. don't believe this fake player heeds base ya'll..
if theres any ‘Rockies movin thru Chicago’ its only in reference to major league baseball
smoke this fiend. say farewell to all his hopes and dreams..
‘One-Push on the Metal’ & i'll have Black on Ice quicker than a Freestyle Coke Machine
ur wack w/ the writtens. i rap w/ precision so ur girl's snatch was a given..
she gave me a Handyman... while u were off makin $8an hour doin THAT for a livin
ur style's BORING. gun flip after flip has got me sawing logs..
but we can Pull Sticks...you’ll be Coming up Short like u suck at Drawing Straws
hitchu high with clip after clip until ur whole team is in a lull..
head shots – i'm ‘Splitting Hairs’ like my bullets had a Disagreement w/ ur skull
then i'll slit ur girls throat w/ a knife & start maiming her bitch tits..
leave her to Rot… ‘Ex's-stench'll’ be sooo bad it'll have you Contemplating Existence
my Hungers Growing. but u turn pussy when there's vultures round..
Tool to ur Stomach & i'll ‘expose a Little Bitch’ faster then Destroyer's wife's Ultrasound
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY