View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #5
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Sinacog: I personally enjoy your style its very aggressive yet has an eloquency to it. Although it is sort of scattered brained. Also your themes are linear and even the words you use to express your ideas are much too similar to each other. I would like you to see you expand your creativity, and I think the realm of topical writing can certainly lead to that creative inspiration that I think your writing needs to escape the boundaries I see you are constantly set in exploring, go beyond them, and in that same vein work on shifting and playing with your style. You have this style that you do mastered, I am not saying you should change it, but experiment with it and most importantly make it more coherent from a writing sense, not from a rhyming sense. Its nice to see you compete, I personally think your potential is good, just don't stick to the same trite concepts.

Pharaoh: As Diablo noted, you took more the topical head on. It wasn't anything really astounding and it was very straightforward. In truth, I enjoyed Sinacog words more, but you made sure your words counted more, which in topical is more important than how you say things. The meaning at the end of the day is what captures and resonates, and of course if you make it sound dope, it becomes more unforgettable. I didn't really get that last aspect in your writing. It seems you took more time figuring out what to say and stay coherent, which sometimes is an issue with you, so I applaud that. In many ways simplifying your writing so it is more straightforward and then making it complex yields better results, then starting complex and ending up in a jumbled place.

Vote: Pharoah