Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
It’s a pretty big leap to make from movie reviewer to murderer.

Rape and revenge movies are just a film sub-genre.

I Spit On Your Grave for instance. There are plenty of people who have seen that and not thought of killing anyone.
You really don't see my point? You realize you're not defending yourself against me.. I'm stating the obvious mind state of the people that fired you.

I've seen that movie. It was well made. I didn't review it and 1000 other films that weren't actually intelligent and well done, but instead were bad attempts at shock value. I don't think someone that does that is a murderer. But, I've watched that entire movie. Those people that fired you would not.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote