Old 04-21-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default caring about athletes health and well being

why

this is probably the most annoying thing in the modern era

whether its the nonsense in football like we care about cte or the ufc fighters being underpaid or steroids in sports to blah blah

do you actually care? and can you explain to me why i should?

as long as the athlete is aware of the situation and is a willing participant why do we care?

if you are a ufc fighter and get 30k for a fight, you accept and sign a contract, why should i feel like the ufc is fucking you? and better yet why should i care? if you are a football player and you are in the NFL why am i concerned for your mental health?

i dunno, its mainly those two sports because they are the only ones i give a fuck about

and i literally only give a fuck about them because of the physicality and brutality involved

as a kid my idols were ray lewis and mike alstott lol. i want to see car crashes between human beings. in the ufc i want to see liddel vs rampage every fight

the reason im a fan is the murderfest of it.

i just don't understand the concept of caring about the people involved, it feels disingenuous