View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #19
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
I WANT TO KNOW WHY CERTAIN IS TOP 3 FAGGOTS OF TEXT, DEAD OR ALIVE.
This is a 50 piece childrens puzzle

Im not sure why i expected anything less from you tho

Allow me to help you fit the pieces together

Certain is a grotesque individual. Unlike bags who is to say...at the very least husky if not still sloppy and upsetting to look at .... he is just full blown neglect in its most raw form. He claims to be a journalist. He writes haikus about his life

And i quote

My name is certain
Dicks and food go in my mouth
Hippopotamus

As you can see clearly above he is very negative about his physical aestethics. Relevant to the previous statemnt certain cannot have intercourse. After a freak hotpocket binging accident to his dismay his pener shrivled up into his stomach to hide in shame and embarassment of disgust for one self.

This puzzle is actually far larger then i thought

Literally