Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I’m just going off what I know from personal experience.. and I’m quite knowledgeable on being a fuck up. All the jobs that I got back in the day required a drug test before you started and I had one that I didn’t smoke weed for like 2 months, and it showed up.

It’s fucked up that 3- 4 days before a UA you could smoke crack, do, do heroin while smoking meth and it won’t show up. But if smoked weed a month and a half ago it will.

Bottom line is clean your ass up before the first drug test.... and with all of the formal jobs I’ve had they threaten you like, we could pop a random drug test on you at anytime and therefore fire you, none of them ever did.

Only time that’s ever going to happen is if you’re showing up to work clearly fucked up
Not entirely accurate, Cocaine can take up to 7 days. Weed can be out of someone’s system on a week depending on frequency and metabolism. Everyone is different. They say, the more fatty cells you have - the longer the THC takes to dilute. THC stores in fat. So you must be overweight? Idk... but yea, everyone is different. I deal with this shit often being in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote