View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 09:46 PM   #4
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

We can square off or get your mans bring one after another
Bet their all pussy, you’ll tell me Mahomes ain’t showing his face like it was ripped off a Madden 20 cover
My goons burn through rubbers plowing ur bitch in the ass we strip her for all her pride
Time you come home and asked for Bukkake we took turns cumming in her face and took the whip for a joyride
Blade will slide into his jugular easy I’ll laugh as I feel no regret
Have bullets from the four signing, you’d think he was surrounded by the barbershop quartet
Better yet I’ll dismember his arms n legs, all steel hammer to crush his phalanges
Protect his wife if I Hiram Walker to the exit, I’ll have both their brains leaking out darker than blackberry brandy
Everyone knows how dangerous Joe can be, don’t approach when the firearms equipped
Catch you while you’re sleeping the barrel will be under your nose like a breathe right nasal strip
Talk with loose lips I’ll slap ya, could give a fuck about your stature
Crack your Jawbone with so much force the steps you take before you fall could break a calorie tracker
You’re a known slacker, broke as fuck and not a provider
You live such an emotional roller coaster now you’re too overweight to fit in a one person single rider
Have your moms and sister as an appetizer u know later me n wifey getting wild
Whenever I’m at your house I deliver the goods, no wonder she tells your kid that he’s the mailman’s child