View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Wow Cake vs a wall of text...
So Cake dropped an emo piece with some nice bars full of all the shit he usually brings.
I guess he was imitating coz I think he prefers a much shorter bar structure than he delivered here. His drop was probably small here, and especially considered with the size of Defy's, I don't like comparing pieces when they are so differently lengthed, but I think Cake stuffed a lot into his small one.
So Defy was imitating Cake imitating Vulgar, this is quite creative and that what this league is all about, but this is where it gets confusing. Coz I don't think he did a good enough job at Vulgar, but perhaps he means that Cake didn't do a good job and hes imitating a bad job of imitating Vulgar, but in that way its a good job of imitating Cake.
Arghhh..

So I enjoyed Cakes verse more, and I have a bias for shorter pieces, I guess I don't like reading walls. so vote Cake.

Last edited by Plot; 08-31-2013 at 10:47 AM.