View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 12:20 PM   #54
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Not entirely accurate, Cocaine can take up to 7 days. Weed can be out of someone’s system on a week depending on frequency and metabolism. Everyone is different. They say, the more fatty cells you have - the longer the THC takes to dilute. THC stores in fat. So you must be overweight? Idk... but yea, everyone is different. I deal with this shit often being in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
There no point in arguing this at all.. I’ve worked all of my life, a lot of different jobs a majority of which drug tested before you were hired, been on parole and probation... I’ve had parole officers stare at my dick in a tiny bathroom while while trying to piss and not been able to do it, because I felt like I was on the spot.

And I’m randomly going with what I personally know to be true... and basically any drug... opiates last a little longer than coke/crack/meth but for all those only a few days.. I’m not fat, never have been and I know that thc stores in fat cells.. so if a 5’10 140lb guy smoked weed it’s going to be out of there system faster than 250lb guy
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote