View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 01:45 PM   #11
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Catch him on a drive by! Shotty hanging out the window...these slugs be hot/
I’ll pull somethin...pick em off, then put the petal on the floor like she loves me not/
...dope idea . Pretty slick
All played shit in ya verses. Even flipped my line...we see the resemblences/
I raise the bar...you just spin a bar and get a pass like subway entrances/
...dope
Jimmy Neutron...my metal barkin. Since you dissed the new school - let’s get wild/
Big desi - this shit loud! U’ll hear a bird coming from the head of the class - Miss Fowl/
...nah
Chest open, heart exposed...medics find you in the worst way dummy/
So when docs stapling Cash on his chest...it ain’t Birthday money/
...eh
He politick to win battles. But I got a .40 that’ll leave this boy exposed/
Since you try not to vote on battles...let’s see if you can avoid this poll/
...fireeeeee
Niggas be dickriding Cashius. So I’m killing every fan that step round me/
Razor come out...I’ll let a gemstar run through ya cheerleaders like a pep rally/
...almost maybe
Racist bitch! It’s crime scene when the 9 squeeze. Then the medics watch ya life leave/
Blanket over the dead body...but you should be used to being covered in white sheets/
....eh I did this maybe it’s why I am like nahhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Reaaaaaallly?

And with that profession...how much cash do you plan to stack in a year?
You fucking idiot...even ACTUAL battle rappers don’t list battle rap as their “career”
...ok
Go ahead and try to battle for a living...1 year there’s a slim chance that you’re even alive
It’s funny, in rap you’ve never Benefactor...and THAT’S what your family gonna need to survive
....nah man . Played to me
Wrote a wall after your peers criticized you...My crew gon’ bust this suckers eye in
It’ll be like the podcast...4 dudes bringing you down, followed by a bunch of fucking crying
.....ok
I watch football while you write gun bars...but they’re STILL not good, you’re just garbage
Your shit is just awful and lame...Couldn’t be ‘sitting on top of the game’ if you were Booger McFarland
...eh
You’ll get left covered in blood...and then I’m buckin’ all your crew, B
Shit, even Black Widow gonna be Scarlett...like it’s a fucking Marvel Movie
...dope
Every line is about the ghats you holding...but you ain’t actually bustin’em off
I don’t give a fuck about the guns ‘Jabbering’...when this faggot is ‘nothing but talk’
...forced kinda like nah man . Good try. Lol u spelled gatt which a h
I’ll put the knife straight to your chest...and then I’m lettin’ it grind, my dude
Won’t need to read your whack verse to know one Slash be the ‘end of the line for you’
....cool but someone just did it

I got Jabari

Hard to call this one

The voting bar was line of the battle to me