View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #9
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

ive been to canada before but that basically doenst count unless you were to go to like niche areas with a bunch of french people, which I didn't.. so I didn't see any sort of culture that I hadn't seen before, might as well have been wisconin or minneapolis or northern michigan.

I'm actually not sure if I can travel outside of the US now or get a passport, i've buried my head in the sand since what happened to me happened to me. I had been charged prior of a 'violent' felony so they saw it on the record. I was aquited of that, the next time I had a publc Pretender... and I was convicted of assault on a police officer and destruction of police property.

And you might not believe me, just like all the people I was in prison with I thought 99% were full of shit. And they probably were, but my assault on a police officer was verbal and I jerked away from them a few times. I never swung or even remotely put my hands on them and thats a fact. Now I wish I would have. The gravity of a felony is pretty deep, and the penal system should'nt be giving them out like popsicles or whatever. Save that for a nigga who runs up in gas station with a gun and robs them.. thats a felon and a bad person... or a rapist or honestly even some piece of shit that beats his wife for years. I did none of that...yet i'm a violent felon. I wouldn't be a violent felon if I had 5 grand at the time to hire a lawyer, and that is fucked up.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote