Thread: Fuck police.
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 08:05 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
Fair warning, I'm drunk. But

I find it hilarious in the "I don't know what else to do so I laugh" kind of way that the same people sayin fuck the FBI and the justice department cuz of Hillary's emails are adamantly condemning people who say fuck cops for killing civilians. What a world, man. but rest assured there are always those who are eager to defend the empowered and speak up for those whose voices echo through loudspeakers. I hate Facebook, all it does is reveal to me the people in my life who subscribe to a worldview that I find repulsive and idiotic. Anyway I'm gonna go to bed and wake up to watch people punch each other. It's a fitting distraction and somehow it helps.
Hey u little bitch did u write my fucking text battler article? I shit that pm out on 3 hrs sleep. Show sum class oatmeal. For crying out loud.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote