White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This shit was fire. I aint got time to break shit down man. Unfortunately but i want to vote my opinion anyway. Take it or leave it...

AK
Raw, the savagery you brought to the verse is fucking horrific. I love it. Had a few fierce ass bars that hit really hard. Maybe 1 or 2 that didnt really do it in the beginning.

Answer.
Aint read much from you but thought your shit was quite the match for AK. Obviously had your handas full with this one. Personally though.. And even more since his verse was laid to read first, meaning you had to come even harder after him to really impress, i didnt find the impact in your bars that i saw in AKs. Just a little short, still really impressive though. But i aint finna sugar coat my vote...

I got..
VOTE: .. AK with the win

Good read guys. Again.. I aint got.time for a huge break down im bout to start my shift but i read this and you guys really inspired me to drop my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.