View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 09:11 AM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Allen Knight
take this war to ya fam..

face painted up, stick gotta extended long nose till ya mom knows vengeance
ur skull in my hand, smoke in the air & bones on bodies like a Papa Shango entrance

thought for sure this was gonna be a scorpion punch. papa shango da god.

ur slut picked me ova u, i snuck her in hallways & banged her
crushed ur soul wen she went w/ her 'Gut Feeling' cuz it wasn't 'Always the Answer'

eh light

she gives handjobs for cash, w/ a gang of sluts that are hit & bummy
her teams the Footclan, they run the streets at night jackin shit for money

lmaoooooooooo

this faggot been smashin dudes for centuries, u a bum & queer
u go helmet to helmet so much AB would retire off the fact u used the same one for yrs

ok

u in the finals composin the weakest trash, im doin ya tragic
ironic u & Beetoven had the same handicap but the shit u writes about to ruin a Classic

retard cant even spell Beethoven tho LOL. punch is cool. idiot.

u cant avenge blues L & he knows it, guap wasted in his wreckless time
the verse u'll drop'll neva make Ryan Kerrigan about throwin money for a defensive line

ur set ups make me feel dyslexic wtf....punch was dece

u live life in closed caption, i learned sign langngue to bash clits
i perfected Readin Lips cuz ur moms pussy always whisperin for me to come smash it

LMFAO absolutely not barcotic jr. annihilated at bashing clits.

i get it in w/ the ol girl u luv, sinning every night i crash her skirt
my dick & ur Excommunicated on a lvl so high before marrage i got bashished out the catholic church

marriage and banished im assuming? a simple spell check here an there would kill u? the punch is cool

deaf piece of shit...Listen, snitches out here get aired quick in the jaw
u aint no "Court Stenographer" but u write down every word & share it w/ the law

why is court stenographer in quotations lol....not much of a twist on the punch...light here

my bars'll muslim from spittin & i'll light u up w/ a shank
S'like a Harem, the site has a special place for bitches like u in the ranks

muslim...muzzle em? LMFAO in the set up?? unnecessary lol. punch is eh

Originally Posted by Answer
My team some savages, they’ll bust down ur fuckin door and get violent as shit
It’s Jumanji, u gone see Allen Parrish while a buncha animals run wild in his crib

lmao yo I was annoyed when I saw jumanji being referenced but this turned out to be fire

Bring your whole team, I’ll murder AK and WHOEVER wants to reach for a nine
Anyone w/ a weapon gone be followin this fairy into a trunk.. Ocarina of Time

fairy is an outdated term to me....the punch is pretty dope tho minus that small grievance....also blatant rip off of Keebler cracker in a trunk lol

I’ll rape Allen’s slut in front of him & he won’t do shit about it.. don’t let it phase me
That bitch’ll be turning to Knight & crying before I smash like Brienne & Jaime

thought for sure id be spending my first google during allens verse and yet....... but yea word after googling I don't watch GOT...punch is fine I guess...knight flips regardless are tired af I don't think GOT puts a fresh enough spin on it

Used to fuck her on the daily - I remember feeling up her ass.. tits.. her legs, bro?!
WHEW!! Every part of her BODY bring back some memories, must be Guy Pierce in Memento

good movie...punch is ok

My hitters will pump 30 rounds in your whole family tree if I throw them change
It’s hard to stop my dogs from lickin when I put a band on ya head, it’s a cone of shame

I don't love the execution here but the concept an associations are pretty crazy

Watch this faggot turn into a straight BITCH when I shove a 38 down his fucking throat
Candy Cigarettes - when that stick’s in ya mouth youngin’s just pretendin he wants that smoke

wouldn't he stop pretending at that point? concept fire execution off again for me

Switch to Arson, blast the flamethrower til every inch of ur faggot face is blistered
You’ll have Burns all over your body.. u a walking wet dream for Waylon Smithers

lol eh ok

How many figures you makin g? Cuz I’m bout to run your pockets & inherit mine
This gone be Inigo check for u.. if I see u got 6 digits on hand, u can prepare to die

inigo lol well one of u assholes definitely had to have some absurdly obscure wordplay. ill just assume this is an illness that gives u 6 fingers and is terminal LMAO gone.

Murder you in cold blood, you think you gone hear a peep from ya lady? Stop
All that hush money, she getting paid to act like she ain’t seein nothing like Jamie Foxx

didn't see it...I get the idea tho...not much here

Your ho into some freak shit.. whips, chains, on a sex swing actin unruly & testy
She do whatever I say when I pull her hair like she making Ratatouille w/ Remy

watd u write this during an eclectic movie marathon> lol

foot clan and papa shango vs candy cigs and jumanji here for me. allen threw this together quick im guessing based on those awful set ups lol....I think answer had the stronger verse with less misses. some of the concepts and ideas were crazy. allen pretty creative but played it safe and seemed to be working with some time constraints.

v answer
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.