View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 08:26 AM   #15
Wuxia
BROKE LESNAR

Wuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant future

I thought Barcotic had a lot of great material. That isn't to say Fracture wasn't impressive. He did what comes natural to him and made it seem easy. His simplicity worked to his benefit, however Barcotic's creative side was on display here, and it provided stark contrast to Fracture's verse. I actually typed up a rather long-winded breakdown of the battle, one with unexpected twists and details that the casual voter may have missed. But I didn't want my vote to overshadow the importance of the battle itself. Both Fracture and Barcotic are highly capable men who embody the spirit of text battling. In the end I've decided to vote for Barcotic.

v-Fracture

Last edited by Zuo; 12-10-2023 at 11:56 PM. Reason: You accidentally voted for the wrong person, I changed it for you -Staff